The combined eye and hearing protection offered by these Condor® SonicGuard™ safety glasses is designed to perform in all commercial and industrial work environments. The tethered silicone earplugs slide easily in place to protect hearing when needed, out of the way in the protective temple containment system when not in use. Flexible nylon frame has nonslip rubber coating. The polycarbonate lenses are scratch resistant, impact resistant, and they absorb 99% of UV rays.Actual pictures shown
Safety Glasses with Ear Plugs: How it Works
Condor Safety Glasses are intuitive and easy to use. Ear plugs are attached in a protective flip-pod to the end of each arm of the glasses.
Simply flip the protective pods open and pull the earplugs out when you need them; they stay tethered to the glasses, so you won't drop or lose them.
When you are finished, a quick-retract slider lets you retract the earplugs and snap them back into place.
These Glasses feature PermaPlug™ reusable earplugs with an NRR of 25.
- ANSI Z87.1-27010 High Impacted Rated
- CSA Z94.3-07 Compliant
- Grey Tint Polycarbonate Lens are Anti-Fog Scratch Resistant and absorb 99% of UV rays
- Retractable Hearing Protection
- Replaceable Silicone PermaPlug Ear Plugs NRR 25 (Removeable & Washable)
- Nylon Frame with Non Silp Inner Rubber
- Nylon Tether 22lb Test Break Away
Suitable to use for :